Office 365 for Business
With Office 365 for Business you can access your documents from ‘virtually anywhere’ on any desktop, laptop, tablet or smartphone.
Office is now a subscription service, providing you with even more ways to stay productive and connected no matter where you’re working. With Office as a subscription, you can rely on always having the latest versions of your trusted applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and more) and access to your documents where and when you need them.
Many Office 365 plans include the latest desktop version of Office in addition to web-based access to Office applications and many other cloud services.
This service also includes Microsoft Office 2013 professional Edition, to be installed on 5 Windows or Mac computers, online data backup and Office 365 IT Support. Office 365 for Business delivers tremendous value in one affordable monthly or yearly subscription.
Access your work through a browser, and find all your settings and documents just as you left them on your desktop—whether you’re using your tablet, smartphone, or another device.
- Stay up to date with everyone’s changes in the same document, even same-time changes.
- All your files are automatically backed up online, even the ones on your PC.
- Away from your PC? Stream a full-featured version of Office on any Internet-connected PC.
- Install and deploy Office quickly.
- Get updates automatically.
- Easily administer email accounts and set document-sharing.
- Design customized marketing materials that fit your brand and customers.
- Market your business with a website that’s easy to set up and update—with no additional hosting fees.
- Meet customers and partners online with HD video conferencing and screen sharing.
*Office 365 is compliant with world-class industry standards, including ISO-27001, EU Model clauses, HIPAA-BAA, and FISMA, and it is verified by third-party auditors.